Poinsettia Tea Towel
No need to throw in the towel when you can decorate one in minutes! Creating this beautiful project for your home is so quick and easy; it can even be completed while a pie is in the oven.
Artist: Linda Nitzen, Sizzix
|Fat 1/4||Red print||Cut (4) Small Petals*|
Cut (4) Medium Petals*
Cut (4) Large Petals*
Cut (2) Extra Large Petals*
|Fat 1/4||Green print||Cut (2) Small Leaves*|
Cut (2) Medium Leaves*
Cut (2) Large Leaves*
Cut (1) Extra Large Leaves*
|1 package||Fusible adhesive|
- Finished Size: 21 1/2" x 27"
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shapes.
- There will be extra Petals and Leaves that can be used on another project.
- Fat 1/4 = approximately 18" x 21"
Assembling the Project:
- Arrange the Leaves and Petals on the Tea Towel.
- When satisfied with the arrangement, heat fuse in place with an iron.
- Stitch around the shapes as desired.
- Embellish with buttons.