Poinsettia Tea Towel
No need to throw in the towel when you can decorate one in minutes! Creating this beautiful project for your home is so quick and easy; it can be completed while a pie is in the oven.
Artist: Linda Nitzen, Sizzix
|Fat 1/4||Red print||Iron Heat 'n' Bond fusible adhesive|
Cut (2) layers of petals
|Fat 1/4||Green print||Iron Heat 'n' Bond fusible adhesive|
Cut (1) layer of leaves
|1 package||yellow buttons|
|1 package||Heat 'n' Bond fusible adhesive||Cut 5 1/2" x 6 1/2" pieces to fuse to the back of the fabric |
to be used for the leaves and petals
- Finished Size: 21 1/2" x 27"
- Before cutting petals, cut 5 1/2" x 6 1/2" pieces of fabric and iron fusible adhesive to the wrong side.
- Before cutting leaves, cut 5 1/2" x 6 1/2" pieces of fabric and iron fusible adhesive to the wrong side.
- There will be extra leaves and petals that can be used on another project.
- Fat 1/4 = 18" x approximately 22"
- Arrange the green leaves under the red petals. Iron onto the tea towel.
- Sew around leaves and petals.
- Sew on buttons.